This session mead has been slightly bittered and flavoured with Chinook and Cascade hops. For honey we have used 75% our beautiful light colored Ryan's Honey, produced mainly from clover, alfalfa and wildflower. The other 25% is carmelized honey which adds a light golden color and body to the finished product.